Naturelle Latex Pillow – High Profile
• High Profile – Designed to suite medium to larger adults or those who prefer to sleep on their side or a higher pillow. Size 14.5cm high side, 12cm low side.
The Naturelle Latex Pillow is a therapeutic pillow designed with a gentle contour. This is a supportive contour with a soft feel to encourage a restful sleep, & is designed for back and side sleepers of all sizes who are after a softer feeling pillow.This latex pillow won’t sag or lose its shape and conforms to the shape of your head and neck to provide continuous support throughout the night.
The pillows are made from rubber trees and will never need fluffing, while still maintaining their shape and providing maximum airflow, which helps to reduce moisture and heat build up.
Advantages of the Naturelle Latex Pillow:
• Chemical free, non toxic
• Resists mold, mildew, dust mites
• Eco friendly
How the Naturelle Latex Pillow is made:
The Naturelle Latex pillow is made form hundreds of tiny cores to allow air flow for an improved hygienic sleep. The cores average a 5mm wide enhance the luxurious feel as well as dispersing pressure through the pillow.
It is produced from pure natural latex – harvested by tapping the milk (sap) of the small tropical tree Heavea Braziliensis. No Chemicals are needed to stabilise the rubber, and the intrinsic colour is also retained. Latex is a naturally bio-degradable product.
This latex is non-toxic and contaminant-free, its natural properties inhibit bacterial and fungal growth, and it provides an inhospitable environment for dust mites. Latex is a renewable and sustainable resource.
• Comes in 3 sizes, low, medium and high profile.
• Has a gentle contour and is a softer feeling pillow.
• Is made from hundreds of tiny cores to provide support while allowing airflow.
• Is made of natural latex.
• Won’t sag or lose its shape.
• Encourages better posture.
• Open-cell honeycomb construction.
• Anti-bacterial mold and dust free.
All the pillows we sell are new and unopened, so please choose carefully as under Australian Health Regulations we are unable to return pillows.